Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry    

Sorry

s.lefevre
Brazil

Sorry

For all those who downloaded my worksheet : My God! Present Perfect x Simple Past.
I don�t know why, but there were a lot of typing mistakes. I have already corrected, but for those who downloaded it and don�t want to loose an other point with the corrected worksheet, leave me a PM with your email and I�ll send it to you.
Sorry again.
Stay safe. 
Silvia 

18 Sep 2020      

karagozian
France

Do not worry be happy ! We are happy to have you on this site.

18 Sep 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

No worries, Silivia. I�m always sneaking back on here and backdating a worksheet or tow becourse of some torrid misstake I have maid. Wink

19 Sep 2020     

freesurfer
France

Hello,I�m new here. I think I need some help. I can�t download a document I need for school.

19 Sep 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello freesurfer, that�s because you need points to download stuff. We are a sharing site. Maybe you can find the document you need on islCollective? Try that site. If not, send me a private message and I�ll download it for you and send it via email. But just this once, mind;-) 
Edit: Don�t worry, Silvia, you are a great contributor. 

19 Sep 2020     

lisilemos
Argentina

Hello Silvia!
Don�t worry. Maybe it´s the Windows spelling checker that corrects automatically your words. 
I�m from Argentina and I have that problem when I write in Italian since Spanish is very similar.
Stay safe!

Elizabeth 

19 Sep 2020     

karagozian
France

Do not type so fast !! lol

23 Sep 2020