Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > New Board Game.    

New Board Game.

David Lisgo
Japan

New Board Game.

I am working on a new board game, which will have four categories of situations, being Home, School, Social and Out and About. The board is finished, but I need to design the situation cards. So I began searching for ideas online and came across Emelisa Cantero (http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=16772&orderby=downloads) who was an early member here. Her work was very inspirational and she seems to have been a wonderful and active member, albeit for a relatively short time. Certainly she is worth spending some of your points on. 

I am sure that there are many more hidden treasures awaiting us here.

30 Sep 2020      

Jayho
Australia

Thanks David.  This site is full of hidden treasure, and it�s all free.  We are so fortunate.

30 Sep 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Fore those who are interested. She is a jewel designer now, as inspired and creative as she was as an English teacher.

1 Oct 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

Thanks for that update Silvia. I found her on Etsy, under the name Icha Cantero. She certainly designs beautiful things. Neither my wife nor I wear earrings, so not buying but I�ll ask my daughter if she would like a pair.

1 Oct 2020