Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Collaboration via Mediafire    

Collaboration via Mediafire

aftab57
United Kingdom

Collaboration via Mediafire

I teach Adults at various levels according to the ESOL core curriculum specification in the UK .My College is using Google Classroom for Online delivery and consequently we are having to adapt our materials to Google docs, slides and sheets and quizzes. I would be happy to share my materials with anyone from our ESLprintable�s family via say Mediafire. How do I go about it? Can our more IT savvy people give some advice on this, please.

4 Oct 2020      

TeacherARG
Argentina

First of all, aftab57, thank you very much for your worksheets. They are very useful.
Then, thanks for your kind offer. I�m not savvy enough, but if there�s anything I can help with, count me in.Finally, I guess creating a worksheet, like you did with the Timesavers series, and adding a link, would not work. Right?  Back in April I tried to use your link to mediafire but it didn�t work.

Regards,

4 Oct 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Yes, that account was closed long time ago, sorry. Well links do work in Google classroom, in fact they are possibly the easiest way of directing students to materials you want them to practise without having to create any new materials. Links can be provided to vocabulary, grammar exercises etc, and to any audio/videos on Youtube  etc. If anyone wants to see Google docs for google classroom please message me your email and I can share some with you. My guess is the would probably work in Zoom too. By the way I would like to thank all colleagues who are producing Liveworksheets. I have used many with my learners and they are easy to access and interact with. 

5 Oct 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

An addition thought .. materials/worksheets made for google classroom should be simple, one page job as most of the learners are probably using their mobile phones to access them (all of my learners are refugees and do not have access to computers). Doing work on mobiles is extremely difficult!!

5 Oct 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I�m not sure, my friend. How about using a link from Google drive and posting that with the documents inside the drive?
I used Mediafire a long, long time ago, but cannot remember how I used it and what the procedure was.
One thing I would recommend, the live worksheets here are pretty easy to do. You might want to try Kahoot as well, for creating online quizes. I�ve been using them for a short time and they go down well with the students.  

6 Oct 2020     

TeacherARG
Argentina

afta57, just add the link/s, if you can and it�s possible, to a worksheet. Then it�s up to us.

My 2 cents: Bamboozle and Quizlet work great with adults. My students tend to get over-competitive with Kahoot .

Thanks for sharing!

9 Oct 2020