Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Preview not shown on search results.    

Preview not shown on search results.

Fernandez
Spain

Preview not shown on search results.

Hello everyone!
I have been a member of the eslprintables team for a few years now and I have never encountered a similar problem.
For some reason, I cannot see the worksheets, powerpoints previews on the page where the search results are. Has there been any changes to the settings of the website? I haven�t recently changed my computer, so I do not understand why this is happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Regards Sara F. 

14 Oct 2020      

joannajs
Poland

I have been experiencing the same problem for quite some time now. You are not alone, so perhaps someone will have some answers ;-)

14 Oct 2020     

01marissa
Spain

Click on the left. What�s hot? New contributions

15 Oct 2020     

rossman2
Peru

I can not see them either, I don�t know what is wrong? if someone could help us

15 Oct 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

I have the same problem, but there is a work around.  Do your search in your browser, for example "verb be worksheets esl printables", then click on the link and it will take you straight into ESL Printables, with previews to "verb be" worksheets. Works with Chrome for me.

16 Oct 2020     

rossman2
Peru

Thanks I will try!!

16 Oct 2020