Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Use of ESLprintable materials in online Google classroom or other platforms.    

Use of ESLprintable materials in online Google classroom or other platforms.

aftab57
United Kingdom

Use of ESLprintable materials in online Google classroom or other platforms.

First of all I would like to heartily thank the colleagues who have beavered away/beavering away and produced/produce Interactive worksheets and materials. I have been able to select from a range of materials to suit my needs in the online Google Classrooms I teach. They are have not only been a timesaver but a life saver!
I have a question about the general eslprintables ( worksheets, powerpoints) that people upload everyday. Can we use them in our online classes as long as long we make proper acknowledgements? 

9 Nov 2020      

karagozian
France

No problem as far as I am concerned. Make good use of it. So happy ! I feel so useless not having any classes. I wish you all the best in these difficult times. Monique

9 Nov 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

I have been redesigning some of my old worksheets and making new ones just for the purpose of teaching online. So I welcome anyone who ever wishes to use any of my materials for online classes to go ahead and do so.
David

9 Nov 2020     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you Monique and David for your generous offers. David I shall be using your worksheets straightaway as I am teaching lower levels at the moment.

9 Nov 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

You honour me Aftab.

9 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

I am jealous Aftab

9 Nov 2020     

FrauSue
France

Aftab, you�re welcome to use any of my resources to help your students too.

9 Nov 2020     

TeacherARG
Argentina

Aftab, My contribution is tiny but if you find  my worksheets useful, please feel free to use them.

9 Nov 2020     

savilla
Australia

You can use any of mine, if they seem like they might be useful!

9 Nov 2020     

bernicegalaz
Mexico

You may also feel free to use any of mine, if you find any of them useful!

9 Nov 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

And of course, you can use mine. I don�t see why any of the teachers would mind or not allow the use. For me, there is no difference if a worksheet is used in a presencial class or on line. We are here to help each other when and where it is possible.

10 Nov 2020     

1    2    Next >