Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Answer keys for worksheets    

Answer keys for worksheets

aftab57
United Kingdom

Answer keys for worksheets

Must worksheets that are uploaded have an answer key included or is this asking for too much? I am personally of the opinion that an answer key should be included.

18 Nov 2020      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don�t think that it should be an obligation. I only include an answer key if the answer is not obvious or very difficult.

18 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

I include them but the rules do not say We Have to. It�s up to you to see what you download or not. Use your comments to congratulate, thank or whatever. BTW Thanks a million for your comments.

18 Nov 2020     

tea4er
Russian Federation

Certainly, there could be the keys to the answers but it isn`t obligatary when it`s clear as a day for example, the elementary level. It`s my point of view,

18 Nov 2020     

RicardoBR
Mexico

In my Opinion, you are asking too much, they are helping us to save time to our classes. We should be able to at least make our own keys 

18 Nov 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I generally include an answer key, unless it is a subjective answer. Having said that, my latest worksheet doesn�t have an answer key. Mind you, it really is very obvious. 

19 Nov 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

It can be a lot of extra work to create an answer key, but it is an eminent way of proof reading your own work, as well as a handy resource for your students to check their own work.

19 Nov 2020     

LenkaW
Czech Republic

I don´t think it should be obligatory. But I´d ask you to include the key if possible. It´s often very helpful because I can send the worksheets with the key to students who are absent.

19 Nov 2020     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

The problem is that to ask that the size of the document must be bigger. Sometimes I have a hard time to make the worksheets to weight less than 1mb. Imagine if I include the keys.

19 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

@de meter. If you provide a KEY without pictures you won�t have a size pb. It is THE pictures that are heavy. The pics or sometimes one silly pic will make you mad. All the best. MONIQUE

20 Nov 2020