Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

karagozian
France

Caption Contest

Caption Contest - And…. the winner is Lynne with her magic caption.

Hello to all of you,

Sorry, as I could have extended the contest seen that not many competitors had given in their caption. Well, I thought it was wiser to leave the scene here, considering the very special context in which many of you have to work.

Now, choosing a winner is never easy, but I finally decided that LYNNE would be THE one to carry on the ESL Olympic Flame. She is one of the funniest persons on this site and I am her FAN. She�s my icon, my everything. Sorry for all the other ones who where ALL as……. good. Have the best of weekends. BTW the good news is that I think, believe, cross my fingers, that next time I may, might be able to put a picture on the forum. Thank you MARY for your patience.

Monique

19 Nov 2020      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, chick. The admiration is mutual. I am YOUR greatest fan. I do so like those opinion essays, my god, they are lifesavers. Have you got any more? 

Lynne x 

19 Nov 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Glad to help Monique.

19 Nov 2020