Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > About moderating again    

About moderating again

s.lefevre
Brazil

About moderating again

Hi all, I hope you are fine.
It�s me again about moderating. I have noticed that in the last weeks, many members have uploaded exams papers. Some of them are clearly not the member�s work, but official  exams, sometimes stated on the paper. But other times, I know that it is a copy, but I don�t know the source. What shall we do, accept them or report them?

29 Nov 2020      

Morgana22
Portugal

We should report them, in order to protect the people who actually did all the work, be it a teacher or a team from the ministry of education. That is my opinion.

29 Nov 2020     

David Lisgo
Japan

If the name on the contribution is different to the member�s name then I believe we are justified in reporting them, though I have not done so, so far. 

29 Nov 2020     

jadiafa
Peru

When people mind their craft they don�t have time to critize others.

29 Nov 2020     

FrauSue
France

I don�t think copies of official exams can be allowed - the copyright belongs to the exam board, doesn�t it?

29 Nov 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I thought we had agreed that members could upload supplementary exercises to text books, as long as they clearly state the text? I do not understand why these contributions are being reported. If you don�t use that particular coursebook, don�t download the ws. But why prevent others? 
The same thing with excellent wss  which have sections of listening, without the link. Many of these exercises can be improvised, if the teacher wants to do them. Mainly though, these are exercises in the same category as my point above. A sizeable section of the community will have that particular resource. Why deprive them? 

Lynne  

30 Nov 2020     

karagozian
France

We should just take a break. Take a deep breath with our masks on and go for a deserved rest.

1 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Worksheets are our game, 
�Moderators� is our name 
Helpful advice is given free
Here on E-S-L-P 
We work to get it right
But sometimes, we have a proper fight
If I stick up a fisticuff
It�s just a little bit of bluff.  

1 Dec 2020