Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please, help!!!! :-(     

Please, help!!!! :-(

sylvinhay
Brazil

Please, help!!!! :-(

Hi, dear colleagues! A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to correct an online page because the YouTube clip I had inserted isn´t active anymore, so I was trying to insert the same clip with a new address. During the editing, there was a warning saying I was placing it in the wrong spot. And then, as I was trying many more times, I was blocked!!!
The warning said (in short): "You are unable to access englishexercises.org This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command, or malformed data. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked." Etc. etc... 
I then wrote a detailed private message to Victor Gayol, the only administrator I know on this site. I explained my problem, but since then I have not received any answer, and I am still blocked! At the bottom of the warning, there was a code to be mentioned to the site director, which I did. And I am still blocked! Can someone help me? Is there an email address that I could use and get things sorted out?
I will really appreciate the help! 
Sylvinha 

30 Nov 2020      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Sylvinha,

Unfortunately only Victor can do something. Let�s hope he is only busy !

Cross the fingers.

Cheers.

Maryse. 

1 Dec 2020