Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Pictures to make printables    

Pictures to make printables

rosacas
Spain

Pictures to make printables

Good morning everybody,

It �s a wonderful and warm spring day in Spain!
I need help!I �m a new member and for me, making a printable is a very laborious work. I spent lots of time looking for the suitable pictures. Could somebody tell me if there �s a special site for pictures or where do you find the images to make so wonderful printables ?

Thanks a lot in advance

15 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Good morning rosacas! Welcome to this wonderful site!
I �ve bought some CDs with clip art, I �ve subscribed to a clip art site, but almost all the pictures I use are found in google.... which means I also spend a lot of time looking for the right "free" picture - no costs involved! The problem is that the most beautiful pictures are usually found on the sites that require a subscription to download. Unhappy  However, there are some of these sites that are generous enough to offer us some "free clip arts", that is the case of cutecolors.com, which has some wonderful clip arts.

Have a nice day!
mena

15 Mar 2009     

frenchgirl
France

This website is in French but if you click around it �s not hard to navigate. The images are made for French teachers to use, and anyone can use them under the copyright (as long as you �re not making money from them). I highly recommend them.

http://crdp.ac-dijon.fr/-Clic-images-.html

Lisa

16 Mar 2009