Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spinney �s Idioms Book    

Spinney �s Idioms Book

spinney
United Kingdom

Spinney �s Idioms Book

I know that I have published all of these on here already, and with nice little pictures to boot, but just in case anybody wants to send their students a book on idioms for Christmas this year, here is my book on Amazon. It is available in paperback and on Kindle. I have to say though, the printed version looks nicer (the Kindle version is a bit naff, to be honest). I am still waiting for them to give the go-ahead for my phrasal verb book (all of the exercises published on here first). Perhaps with all the millions of euros I am going to make on this, I will finally buy that little castle in Scotland I have been after. 

Oh, and a big thank-you for those of you who have encouraged me, by the way.  You really have been very kind (especially about the typos and awful mistakes). 

11 Dec 2020      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well done, Dale. Your idioms wss are fantastic. 

Lynne  

11 Dec 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks, Lynne! 

11 Dec 2020     

karagozian
France

Agree WITH Lynne. I learned a lot and could still. You are a real asset here on the site. Thank you.

11 Dec 2020     

alexcure
Poland

Congratulations Dale! And thank you for your constant help :)

Alex 

11 Dec 2020     

TeacherARG
Argentina

The best of luck with your new book!
Thanks for sharing with us.

11 Dec 2020     

Cariboo
France

Congratulations for this publication my friend.
it�s a "fair return" for all your fantastic work.
Are you going to put this book under the tree for your mother in law ?

I�m just teasing you.
Wishing you all the best for this book and for your Scottish castle :)

12 Dec 2020     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Congratulations! I wish you a great success. I know how satisfactory it is to see one�s book published at Amazon. My grandson published this year a book with 4 detective stories and it was that  what saved his terrible year in isolation. So, I can imagine  how proud you must be to see all your hard work in a nice book. I hpe you get the millions and buy the castle. As soon as the pandemic is over, I come to visit you there.

12 Dec 2020     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

....AND VERY SOON YOU SHALL BE LORD SPINNEY OF THE SPLENDID CASTLE...
HONESTLY! CONGRATULATIONS, CHEERS AND WISH YOU LOADS OF LUCK.  

12 Dec 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Wow! Thank you so much, everybody! When I get my castle in Scotland, after slaying the beastie in the loch, of course, everybody is invited to a great big feast! 
(And yes, this books is going to be sitting under my mother-in-laws tree on Christmas day) 

12 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hey, I will be there in that castle! But serve me tapas, no haggis, mind! Mother-in-law will be delighted with her prezzie. In the meantime, I�m saving up to buy a copy. LOL

12 Dec 2020     

1    2    Next >