Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Headway Academic Skills listening and speaking level 1    

Headway Academic Skills listening and speaking level 1

Ruwayda37
Egypt

Headway Academic Skills listening and speaking level 1

Hello fellow teachers, I have been searching for Headway Academic Skills Listening and Speaking level 1, but have not found it. I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

23 Dec 2020      

lillianschild
Argentina

Visit englishtips (dot) org. You can create a free account to access the material. Do not use the colon when doing the search.

23 Dec 2020     

Ruwayda37
Egypt

Thanks a lot. I tried, but unfortunately, I couldn�t find the book. .

23 Dec 2020     

lillianschild
Argentina

The book & the audio ARE there; I have double-checked. You have to create a free account to access the links. In order to view them, you need to click on the mirrors button at the bottom of the post created for the book.

Not all the links may be working, but the sixth one- at least- is.

23 Dec 2020     

Ruwayda37
Egypt

I found a description of the book and a link to purchase it. Is there something else I have missed? Thanks a lot for your patience.

23 Dec 2020     

lillianschild
Argentina

You have to log in first. Then, search the book. Below the link to purchase it there are three buttons- you have to scroll down a bit- and click on the left one labelled "mirrors", which will show you a list of links. I haven�t checked them all, but the sixth one is definitely working.

23 Dec 2020     

Ruwayda37
Egypt

Thanks a million for your precious help. I have found the book. I am so grateful for your help and time.

23 Dec 2020     

lillianschild
Argentina

You are welcome. I am glad I was able to help you.

23 Dec 2020     

Thowere
Albania

There are many students who want to learn both writing and speaking skills which can provide them best platform to achieve the writing goals.Most of the students always try to get the edu birdie page option where they can easily check the complete review of written content in effective way.Students can easily choose the writing services according to their need.

15 Mar 2021