Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas and New Year.    

Christmas and New Year.

Фёдор
Russian Federation

Christmas and New Year.

What do you like: Christmas or New Year or you hate these holidays? But I like New Year and celebrating Christmas on 7th of January.

25 Dec 2020      

karagozian
France

I like it today because it is my birthday. But i do like all the other occasions as well

25 Dec 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

Happy Birthday, Monique! Oh, and Merry Christmas, too.    
I think that would have given me a chip on my shoulder as a child, getting one set of presents per year. I hope you got extra big ones!  

25 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I don�t much like it. They take all the regular TV programmes off and put rubbish on. Bah, humbug. I do enjoy the New Year celebrations. Usually. 

25 Dec 2020     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I agree with Lynne about the holiday tv programming. but  I skip it and watch movies instead of TV.  I like the holiday food and music. And connecting with family, this year virtually only.

27 Dec 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yep, I�ve watched some great films. Saw �The Green Mile� last night. It is magical - up there with �Field of Dreams� and �Kiss of the Spider Woman�. 

28 Dec 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I watched "Love Actually" dubbed into Spanish the other night. I loved it, as always. It is already a Christmas classic. Of course, the classics "It�s a Wonderful Life" and "Scrooge" are also perfect for Christmas, although I prefer "Die Hard."
I have started watching Ted Lasso again, also. The best "feelgood" series of 2020. I wish they would make more shows like it. I don�t even like football! 

6 Jan 2021