Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

douglas
United States

"And who, I pray, in these covidal times,  is the vile bounder  that has chosen an unsuccessful attempt at humor by quirking if  "the Price is Right� as I retired to the lavatory with grumblings from my stomach caused by an ill begotten bat soup meal of  his own mother�s making?"

4 Jan 2021     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

"No, not okay at all!, The deal was you turn her into a rock or something. Even if she is a bat, she will still continue to flipping... flap around me incessantly  and drink my blood while draining any and all semblance of peace from my life as she has been doing so very efficiently, for the past 16 years." You wanna get paid, you do the job properly!"

5 Jan 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for your entries. I enjoyed them all. One made me LOL and it was the first one: �Don�t move, there�s a bat roosting on your head�. LOL Quite absurd! ...............So it�s over to Monique. 

8 Jan 2021     

karagozian
France

Thank you Lynne for choosing my stupid caption. The most difficult part is what follows as you know. Thanks again. I do feel honoured. I wanted to stop my ESL activities. But once addicted....

8 Jan 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Come on, let�s resolve to NEVER stop our ESL activities. They need us and maybe ...we need them.  Well, I do, for now, anyway. 

8 Jan 2021     

< Previous   1    2