Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello dear mates from around the world! I desperatly need your help!!!    

Hello dear mates from around the world! I desperatly need your help!!!

Thalia Gralik
Brazil

Hello dear mates from around the world! I desperatly need your help!!!

I am starting to work with the first year according to the American Curriculum. I�ll have to develop activities related to literacy, teaching the students how to write, blending the letters and syllables, working the phonemes (games, songs, rhymes, etc...)
I really need some help in order to learn how to teach the pupils, not only language arts, but writing, reading, phonemes, math, social studies and science and I have no material at all. So, worksheets, texts, teachers� guides, songs, rhymes,experiments, projects, etc... are very welcome.
I am gratefful for all the help from the experienced ones, specially from countries that follow the American Curriculum / syllabus.
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks
Mrs Thalia Gralik

1 Feb 2021      

aftab57
United Kingdom

First Year what is that exactly, age? Grade 1? or is it first year of secondary school etc.

1 Feb 2021     

FrauSue
France

This is a fantastic American teaching website with around 800-900 language arts resources per year group. For example, selecting "1st grade" and "phonological awareness" in the filter settings brings up 70 different resources related to teaching sounds and phonemes.

2 Feb 2021