Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Copyright question & online exercises    

Copyright question & online exercises

[email protected]
Greece

Copyright question & online exercises

Hi all, I understand that this is not the best place to ask this but I couldn�t find somewhere else, where only moderators read. I have started making some Power Points in which I use the ready flashcards from the website of the organisation I work for. The flashcards (that appear as pictures on the presentations) carry the logo of the organisation as normal. Can I share those? I�m not sure how copyright works. Last which section do we upload online materials that we have created? (google docs, google slides etc...) Thanks loads Thea

1 Feb 2021      

David Lisgo
Japan

Do you have permission to use and share them from the organisation you work for? Even if you answer in the affirmative they may get reported for strictly speaking they would seem to break the rules. This is just my opinion.

2 Feb 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It may be that if you give your organisation a mention - �pictures by so&so�, they would be perfectly happy. I agree with David, you must get their permission. It�s a different situation, but I have used artists� work, with their permission.
All the best to you.  

2 Feb 2021     

redcamarocruiser
United States

There is a link towrad the top of the home page to upload  the documents you create. It is called "send a printable".  

You can upload your powerpoints t the Send a Powerpoint link next to it. http://www.eslprintables.com/sendprintables/beforesendppt.htm 

2 Feb 2021