Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Transforming my worksheets into Live worksheets    

Transforming my worksheets into Live worksheets

s.lefevre
Brazil

Transforming my worksheets into Live worksheets

Hi, I hope you are all fine
Some of our members have asked me to transform my worksheets into Live worksheets. As I don�t want make that effort at the moment, I told them that I would give the permission for them to do it and to upload them as their own. They could write in the description that I gave permission. Do you think that it is possible or would the members be notified that it is a copy? 
Do you have any suggestions?
Bye for today 

24 Feb 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well done, you. No points are available for this, so I don�t think there would be any reporting. I feel the same. If anyone wants to convert any of mine, go ahead. I converted one recently. It was a big one and quite time-consuming. Then I went to upload it and of course, you convert it at that point. I had wasted my time!  

24 Feb 2021     

karagozian
France

What a great idea !!!

I used to to make some. But is such a time-consuming thing to do.I also think you need to be a little bit of a geek, which is not my case. Furthermore I do not teach anymore myself. I still find it funny and interesting to make worksheets. It keeps my neurons alive.
So, why not l  

24 Feb 2021     

mada_1
Spain

It�s possible!!

26 Feb 2021     

karagozian
France

I confirm and remember now that Victor used some of my worksheets and made them into LIVE worksheets. He did of course a wonderful job. I tried to do as well but soon got tired. Thank you Victor. Thank you and thank you again. So, YES it is possible.

27 Feb 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I might have another go with some of mine. I�m currently having a bit of a break from worksheets. Lacking in inspiration... 

27 Feb 2021     

karagozian
France

I do not lack inspiration. Just lazy and not in the good mood.

27 Feb 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ok, send me an idea and I�ll do a worksheet.

27 Feb 2021     

kohai
Latvia

Oh, girls, you all are wonderful! Sharing is caring! Liveworksheets are so helpful during this problematic time. 

27 Feb 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OK I�ll have another go with mine.  

1 Mar 2021     

s.lefevre
Brazil

So, if anybody is willing to transform my worksheets, have a go. 

2 Mar 2021     

1    2    Next >