Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for a class PenPal    

Looking for a class PenPal

psrates
Japan

Looking for a class PenPal

Hello, my name is Patrick.  I teach at a junior college in Japan.  My students are usually around 18-20 years old.  Their English ability is usually on the lower side, but many of them are interested in other countries.  I think they could really benefit by corresponding with other students internationally through a PenPal  exchange.  If you are interested in setting up some kind of exchange, please send me an message at [email protected].

Thanks

27 Feb 2021      

nmariq
Saudi Arabia

i want

28 Feb 2021     

SabryMark
Ecuador

You can join this whatsapp group for penpal teachers https://chat.whatsapp.com/H5elrmZh3sbB2qCY7gzdPn

28 Feb 2021     

psrates
Japan

Thank you for the replies!!!

28 Feb 2021     

juliuslarson
United States

Need Online assignment help by experts? Hey, friends now you need to worry about this problem. Here is the solution to your problem with what I am telling you. What you have to do is just visit bestessay.com reviews. Here you can buy online essay writing services from experts. One of my friends recommended this to me this website and today when I have to write an essay I visit this website and avail myself the services of essay experts of relevant fields.

2 Mar 2021     

David Lisgo
Japan

Let�s get this spammer off the top page.

3 Mar 2021