Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am new here and I need to clarify something    

I am new here and I need to clarify something

bmspineanu
Canada

I am new here and I need to clarify something

Hello All from Canada! I have been sharing my work on a website called ISL Collective since I have joined the ESL teachers� community in 2019. I stumbled on your website and I saw that there were a lot of nice work here as well so I opened an account. I uploaded my first PPT lesson but because I�m new, I cannot upload the worksheet that goes with it. I think that this is a bit silly but hey! I don�t make the rules. So the worksheet will be uploaded tomorrow. Now that being said, I intend to upload this same lesson on ISL. Is that allowed? Please let me know quickly so that I can decide if I stay here or continue the easy collaboration on ISL :) Thank you! BMS

18 Mar 2021      

David Lisgo
Japan

Hello Brigitte,

Welcome to ESL, I hope that you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing your worksheets.

Yes! Is the simple answer to your question.

I would suggest that you add to your profile that you are aslo a member of ISL Collective and that you use the same name on both websites, so that your work will not mistakenly be reported as a copy.

Once again, welcome!

Regards,
David

18 Mar 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Brigitte,

I believe that once you have thirty points (downloads) you can upload three items per day. 

Welcome on here, where we have a great forum.

Lynne  

19 Mar 2021     

karagozian
France

Not 3 but 30 ! @LYNNE BAN PROSECO

19 Mar 2021     

minimal70
Morocco

Hi Brigitte, 
you will enjoy your stay here, for sure, since this site is full of amazing worksheets submitted by talented and inspiring teachers 

19 Mar 2021     

plemos
Portugal

Welcome!!!
At first it isn�t easy to anybody. We have to adapt and learn from others. But this is a great community so, give it some time... 
The second time I posted something I was reported. I was furious because it was not my intention to break the rules. It just happened that I had made my ws with images from a site that I hadn�t realized was private. These things happen. I learnt... I now pay much more attention to the images I use.

20 Mar 2021     

bmspineanu
Canada

Thank you all for your replies. I will upload the worksheet on Idioms. I tried to make sure that none of the pictures were copywrited but when you are looking for 12 pictures describing an idiom, I may have failed somewhere. Let me know if there is a problem with one or several pictures and I will try to find something else :)

20 Mar 2021