Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sending a Gift to Spain    

Sending a Gift to Spain

douglas
United States

I have been on this site since it�s infancy (2008) and we have always worked very hard to keep the forum a place where people feel safe and welcome to come and share. As I see so many of the people that helped build and were so active in developing this site  slowly leave, it pains me.

Lately I see people more ready to attack one another, clique-up , and mob certain members than ever before. This makes me think that perhaps, the norms and values of this forum are beginning to drift from my own--this saddens me. I try to tell myself that people are stressed with the fearful situation and lock-downs we are currently facing all over the world and I try to be understanding.

I have spent many years building and studying teams and teaching team development. I know the danger of allowing a small thing to fester into something big, a good team leader identifies these things and addresses them before they can fester. I don�t claim to be  a team leader, I am far from it here; however, I have always said something when I felt it needed to be said for the betterment of the site.   Teams can change norms and drift to another set--regardless of what a team leader does. In the end the team leader is just another member of the team after all.

I do not need lectures on the definition of politics, I just don�t want this forum to become split and start shedding skilled and loved contributors because it no longer makes them happy or comfortable to be here. If the team here finds our old norms should change, as is very possible, I can�t do much about it but give my thoughts about it and evaluate if it is still a team I want to contribute to.

Douglas steps off his soap box and waits and watches....

25 Mar 2021     

kwsp
United States

@Douglas Thank you for your concern! Everything is all good on this end. 👍 @Ascincoquinas Thank you once again for the help you sent via pm! 🙏 Dear Colleagues in Spain, what websites do you like to order things from? If you�d be so kind, could you please send me the links? Thank you so much!!!

26 Mar 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

Not wishing to state the obvious, but why not try Amazon España?
Click below.
Personally, I try to shop local, but sometimes, it´s a whole lot easier. If I send gifts to people in the UK, I just use Amazon UK. Even more so since all that Brexit malarkey. I hate making that Bezos guy even richer than he is, but sometimes we just have to suck it up, I suppose. 

30 Mar 2021     

< Previous   1    2