Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Face2face second edition pre-intermediate audio    

Face2face second edition pre-intermediate audio

dackala
Serbia

Face2face second edition pre-intermediate audio

Hi to all!

Does anyone have a face2face (second edition) pre-intermediate audios? I have purchased a course book and I expected that there will be a cd with the book as it was the case in the previous edition. However, I didn�t get one.

If someone could send me a link where to download them, it would be highly appreciated.  
Thank you in advance,
Darija 

13 Apr 2021      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Dackala,

Isn�t there a code number on the inside cover to download it in their official site ?

It was the case with one of the Cambridge book I bought a pair of years ago. I can�t remember if Face to Face is a Cambridge or an Oxford series. But I guess it is the same now. 

If you are given this code you must have all the instructions how to obtain the audio.

I was explained that little by little the CDs are replaced by avaiblable computing downloads with a code for each book.

Just an idea.

Hugs.

Maryse. 

13 Apr 2021     

dackala
Serbia

Hi Maryse! Sorry for replying so late. I don�t have any codes. I have them with Headway books but not with a face2face. I�ll see what I�ll do about that. I�ll probably buy the cds but since I don�t have a cd rom on my laptop I don�t know what I�ll do.

Best wishes, 
Darija 

15 Apr 2021     

maryse pey�
France

Is this this one you are looking for ? 

15 Apr 2021     

dackala
Serbia

This is for the first edition, but I need it for the second edition. I�m really surprised that they didn�t include cds with a book. How strange. Maybe I haven�t seen the codes, I don�t know :/

16 Apr 2021