Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > it �s been a long time    

it �s been a long time

_babz
Canada

it �s been a long time

there was a time, when I was obsessed with this site, hope everyone is doing well. I haven�t posted a message in 10 years. God bless. 

3 May 2021      

yuyujo
Colombia

Welcome Back! 

3 May 2021     

RBecca
Canada

Your worksheets are interesting, different is always good!

3 May 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi babz. I am in this group: Eslprintables Obsessives. Members come and go, leaving their body of work here for others. I keep thinking I�ll have a break from the site - I don�t teach ESL any more, so in theory, don�t need it. But, here I am. It is lovely to see your post.

Lynne  

4 May 2021     

karagozian
France

@Babz

Me too, am retired. But I find it fun to go on sharing my work and even creating new wss. It�s a way to share and meet friends. Also to feel a bit useful. And furthermore not to disconnect completely. Your worsheets are fab!
Welcome bac to the club.
BTW I do not download anymore.
Monique

4 May 2021     

douglas
United States

Hey Babs! 

Good to hear from you. The site has changed quite a bit since back then when we would play so much on the forum. It has grown and, in so doing, has left some of the fun and familiarity we used to have, but it is still a nice, generally non-threatening place to go for good solid advice, excellent worksheets, and usually a caring ear.

It is still the best esl site on the web that I have found.

Cheers,
Douglas

4 May 2021     

EstherLee76
Peru

Hello Babs,
I remember when I first started on ESLPrintables and being addicted to it.  Things have settled into a pleasant checking in regularly.  Good to see your greetings.
 Cheers,
Esther 

4 May 2021     

savilla
Australia

Welcome back!

Like Lynne, I don�t teach any more but I guess I have got in the habit of making the occasional worksheet.

5 May 2021     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

With humility, gratitude and affection, thank you all! You all have created a treasure trove. :) :) :)

7 May 2021