Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption competition 14th May    

Caption competition 14th May

FrauSue
France

Caption competition 14th May

Here is the photo for this week´s caption competition. I look forward to your funny, daft and thought-provoking captions!

14 May 2021      

Aisha77
Spain

/forum/uploads/files/SurfinUsa.mp3

14 May 2021     

olena linchuk
Ukraine

Jack: "Gimme your hand. Now close your eyes, go on. Now step up. Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed... Do you trust me?"
Rose: "I trust you."
Jack :"All right. Open your eyes..."
Rose: "I�m flying, Jack!"

14 May 2021     

karagozian
France

No Rose, this is not the Titanic. But, it�s even better !! OH !! How I loooooo.......ove you!!!!!!!!

15 May 2021     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

cat: I told you you look like a pig! SurFing is great for you! JUST FOLLOW MY MOVES!

15 May 2021     

Фёдор
Russian Federation

Hello, dear friends! I have my own story, too. Let me write it. Background: once a cat came to the forest, he met a wild boar (well, or a pig), and he told him that since childhood he very much wanted to surf and travel on the ocean. That was the backstory, and now it�s the story itself. Boar (or pig): Thank you very much, Cat, for giving you the opportunity to surf and travel around the ocean! Cat: You�re welcome. Friends should help each other realize and revive their dreams. Well, now, let�s take a breath and enjoy life?! That�s all!

15 May 2021     

viccxx
Greece

So help me God, If I get wet, I am going to smoke you.

15 May 2021     

karagozian
France

Oh !! ROSA!!!!! See that shark in front of us . Let�s remain as calm as possible and move through the water smoothly and slowly, so as not to be seen.

15 May 2021     

Jayho
Australia

Furtabulous surfurs

15 May 2021     

maryse pey�
France

Metaphysical questions :

Do dogfish exist ?

Is surf boar  an easy sport ?

Are meowchanical problems dangerous for a sheep ?

Does SOS mean Safe Pig On Surf ?

Are cats allowed on boar  ?

Have you some more hazardous questions ? 

16 May 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

"At least I´ll be safe from that pig, way out here on this surfboard."

16 May 2021     

1    2    3    Next >