Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BANISHED??? WHY???!!!    

BANISHED??? WHY???!!!

asa7
Portugal

BANISHED??? WHY???!!!

I just can �t really understand why!
 I have no access to this, as I used to mention about it, amazing work place!
 No uploads, just impossible!
 No downloads. Have I been banished?
 I just feel sorrow. What can I do?

15 Mar 2009      

zoemorosini
United States

Hello:

As far as I can see, you have 7 points.  That means you can get 7 downloads.  Keep working on making things others can use, and you �ll be fine.  You �ll qualify for 30 free per day soon.

zoemorosini

15 Mar 2009     

gizmogwai
United Kingdom

One 30 people download our worksheets you will be able to download 30 worksheets per day. Just upload more worksheets and hope people download them.

You need another 23 points to become a premium member :) Good luck!

16 Mar 2009     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi!Don �t give up!

I �m sure that if you persist on your work and send more printables you will surely get more points!

Try to see whar the most downloaded worksheets have in common and try to doyour best!

Also, try to create seasonable worksheets(we are approaching Father �s Day and St Patrick �s Day).These ones get very popular and you could get a a whole bunch of points!
The main thing is....NEVER GIVE UP!

Good luck!Embarrassed

P.S.I �ve already downloaded of your worksheets today!

16 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Perseverence and effort, striving for excellence - all things we teach our students - we should also practice it for ourselves. 

Two worksheets submitted over 2 months ago is not really a lot of effort - banished no - but requiring more effort - yes.

Impossible.....  I think you exaggerate.  There you have an idea for a worksheet - exaggeration, excellence, and effort - the three E �s!

Good Luck.
Vicki

16 Mar 2009