Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REPORTS    

REPORTS

Ronie_R
Latvia

REPORTS

I HAD ONE ID HERE. SOMEONE STARTED TO REPORT IT EVERY DAY. THAN I MADE NEW ONE. I MADE A WORKSHEET COUPLE OF YEARS AGO! I POSTED IT IN TWO WEBSITES FOR TEACHERS! NOW SOMEONE WHO STOLEN IT REPORTS TO MY WORKSHEET THAT IT BELONGS TO THAT SOMEONE (WHO STOLE MY WORKSHEET)!!! WHAT FOR RULES ARE HERE? OK I WILL NOT USE THIS SITE AGAIN AND WILL NOT RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE ELSE!

5 Jun 2021      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,how are you?
I don�t understand what is happening. You say that you had an ID and that someone reported it every day. People don�t report IDs, but worksheets that are not following the rules. Have you contacted the member who reported you every day and asked why? 
About the second part of your claim which is very confusing.. Again, if your worksheet was reported as stolen, contact the person who did it. But there is no necessity to threaten saying that you are not using the site any more because who is loosing something here is you and not the other members.
Stay safe
Silvia, a very ancient member. 

5 Jun 2021     

Ronie_R
Latvia

I Not Treaten anyone! LOosing what? I am also ANCIENT user here. LONG TIME. BUT! I use also ANOTHER WEBSITE which is better and easier that that. My worksheet that was reported was here LONG TIME. And all was ok. ONLY When I made second ID than it was reported. I DO TYPED ALL TEXT By myself! I used a book that I BOUGHT long time ago!! I DON�T LOSE ANYTHING. Since I found MANY OTHER websites I almost stopped using that website. I just wanted to share some my worksheets. Who should I contact if the name or reporter is NOT mentioned? And I saw that some other people also said about such thing like annoying reporting. It is so here. No one know WHO and WHY. Sorry but that website was more friendly long time ago. but not now. Good Luck

5 Jun 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I was just going to reply, but I see that Ronie R has deleted her account. That is a shame. I wonder if she has been a victim of historical reporting? I do think if a ws has been sitting on here minding its own business for months on end, why report it? Well, we�ll never know. I just wanted to say, for anyone reading - and maybe Ronie R will look at this page - this is the best website for ESL. No question about it. 
From Lynne,  a third ancient member 

5 Jun 2021     

mfraczek
France

I also wanted to post an answer: I also had one of my worksheets reported after many years.Some of the rules have been changed over the years. Nice members advised me to post it again and that�s why I did. I had lovely comments from them after they had downloaded my worksheet. I lost a couple of points however, but it doesn�t really matter. This is a friendly website, where people do their best, but mistakes do happens. I am a moderator and I try to do my best;: I only report worksheets when I am 100% sure there is something wrong with them.
I think it is a pity Ronie R deleted her account.
Murielle 

5 Jun 2021     

karagozian
France

Sorry !!! But this is the best site ever !!!! Have been reported as well. Lost some points but learned sooooo much !!!! Very ancient grateful member.

5 Jun 2021     

kohai
Latvia

It is a pity to see the posts like this...

The friendliness of this website depends on your behaviour here. Have you ever posted on the Forum before? Have you ever helped someone in need? Have you left a nice Thank you note after downloading? Have you got some ESLP friends you write PMs or Skype regularly? Or, friends you drop a message once a year but, anyway, they reply like real old friends? Like friends, you have not met for a while and now they are happy to learn your news, happy to realize that you are fine, happy you asked them for advice? Have you ever cried your heart out or, at least, been upset when a member of the ESLP family was announced as passed away? Or, maybe, you have become a moderator and contributed to the site by reporting worksheets that do not follow the rules and helped to save the ones that have been reported mistakenly? 

I am pretty sure that all ancient members would answer "Yes" to most of my questions.
Everything I have learnt thanks to this website, my ESLP friends and the things mentioned above make this community special for me. If someone is interested only in downloading WSs and ppts, indeed, they can find many other useful ESL websites nowadays.

Ruta
/Not an ancient member but "old" enough to be through a lot./

5 Jun 2021     

domif
France

Sorry Ronie but this site has helped and inspired me to become more creative through the work of other members and sharing! Its main purpose is to share with colleagues and friends, to help and support, not to earn points or anything else!That�s how I see it, if that�s not the way you see it then that�s a shame! This is the site that has helped me the most for many years in my teaching and I thank all its members!

6 Jun 2021     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

Great words Kohai. I am really grateful to this website, which has improved my teaching a lot. It makes you angry when one of your worksheets is reported but it makes you to try to improve it and make better ones. It�s a shame you don�t want to stay here but it�s your decision. All I can say is Thanks to this wonderful site and to its members.

6 Jun 2021     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I love this website soooooooo much, I am a really ancient member too, more than 12 years belonging to this place, it is a pitty you are leaving this website not only for the ESL contributions but for the excellent friends you can find here

9 Jun 2021     

douglas
United States

Hey Julietta! It�s nice to hear from you--I hope all is well with you.

Nice to see "ancient members" busting out of their hibernation --" Hello, nice to see you!"

Regarding "legacy reporting": When the rules changed (been a few times in the past) -- we were told NOT to report items that were posted before the date of the change (except of course for copyright infringements that can get the site and Victor in trouble).

Cheers,
Douglas

14 Jun 2021