Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Project: Knowing students from another country    

Project: Knowing students from another country

nasencio
Argentina

Project: Knowing students from another country

Hello everybody! My anme is Nadia Asencio and I�m an English teacher in Bariloche, Argentina. We want to start a new proyect: exchange mails with students from another country.
I work at a private school (primary and secondary). Our secondary school is very small, there are 16 students and in 7th form there are 24 students. 

Let me know if you ar einterested! Thanks and regards from The Patagonia! Miss Nadia. 

15 Jun 2021      

prifigueira
Brazil

Hello, Nadia. I am interested. I am from Brazil and I teach English and Spanish at a private school as well. I only teach Spanish to Secondary School but I am sure the English teachers will be interested in exchanging emails with your students. Maybe we could use both English and Spanish :D
Do you have a whatsapp number? Mine is 55 14 996759197

Cheers,

Teacher Priscila 

16 Jun 2021     

luisa2008
Portugal

Dear Nadia

I am Luisa from Portugal. i was looking for a worksheet on emotions on this site and happened to come across your post.  
In case you are interested in starting a penfriend exchange with  Portugal, please contact me.
O teach English at a small school in Pardilhó, half an hour�s drive from the city of Aveiro.
We are a public school and at the moment we are at the end of the school year. So, we could start in September, if you are interested.
My email is: [email protected]
Keep safe!
Luísa 

18 Jun 2021     

savilla
Australia

Hi Nadia,

I just found this site. The club itself is only for Australian schools but the resources provided on letter-writing might be useful to you and other English teachers?

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/supporting-communities/literacy-education/pen-pal-club

PS: You�re in an amazing part of the world!

23 Jun 2021