Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My mother was English teacher and she was part of this forum    

My mother was English teacher and she was part of this forum

malvarosadoughter
Spain

My mother was English teacher and she was part of this forum

Dear all, I hope that everything is OK. I am the daughter of @Malvarosa, she was English teacher and she also was part of this forum. She died in 2010 and since these days my father and I we both forgot her work here, at ESLprintables. We do not know the password of her page but I would like to continue her work and cheking her contributions. Please, could anyone help me with this problem? How can a talk to the head of the forum? It is another way of having her in our lifes. Thank you so much. Best regards, A

17 Jun 2021      

spinney
United Kingdom

I am sorry to hear this, Malvarosadaughter. I have used her worksheets and found them to be very useful and wonderfully designed.
If you get in touch with Victor, I am sure there will be a way to access her account. If not, I think you can do the "forgot password" trick. That works on most sites. It would be a fitting tribute to your mum for you to keep contributions coming to this site in your mother´s name. We would all be happy to see her name and avatar active here again.
I lost my mother recently and I miss her every day. But they are never truly gone and are in and around us in so many ways.
 I wish you every luck in your endeavors to keep her presence here active.
Hugs
Dale 

17 Jun 2021     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, I remember your mother and I remember the post you published here, years ago. Hope you and your dad are doing well. You can write the administrator, Victor Gayol, he will give you a hand. Here�s his contact, on the left side of this page.

18 Jun 2021     

malvarosadoughter
Spain

Hi, I am looking for the contact of Victor. Another member of the forum helped me, however, I do not know how to write him, I do not find his contact. Thank you so much for yo messages. How can a write him then? Best,

19 Jun 2021     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

19 Jun 2021     

malvarosadoughter
Spain

Thank you so much, Olindalima. I will write him today. Thank you everybody, I think that my mother really worked to contribuute with her printables. She was a nice teacher and she told me that she felt part of this community. Thank you so much, since she shared her work here she starte to feel more confident about it. I send you a huge and, mum, here we start again.

19 Jun 2021     

Jayho
Australia

Like Olindalima, I too remember your previous posts.

Your mother was active in this site. She was generous and kind to everyone here.  Her memory lives on.

Cheers

Jayho

19 Jun 2021     

malvarosadoughter
Spain

THank you, Jayho.

20 Jun 2021     

malvarosadoughter
Spain

Víctor, If you read this: please, answer my message. Thank you so much again.

28 Jun 2021