Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penfriends in Catering schools    

Penfriends in Catering schools

isabelle99
Monaco

Penfriends in Catering schools

Hi there!
I�m teaching in a catering school in France and I�m planning to liven up a bit my lessons from new school year to start in September 2021. I may have a class of CAP Psr. The CAP Psr is a professional oriented class: 2 years with training periods and a diploma at the end ! The CAP Psr consists in teaching kids how to work in snacks, take-away industries and community kitchens: hygiene rules to be respected, food storage, food preparation, costs.... Far from Top Chefs.... This year, they are 7 or 8 thirteen/fourteen y.o pupils with difficulties (A2 Level) but very involved in projects. I believe that starting a penfriend project with a British class would be a good idea ! However, do such catering class / schools exist in GB? Where could I find information about it?

Could anyone help me? 

Thanks a lot,

Enjoy your holidays !  (if you�re part of the lucky ones!)

Isabelle

18 Jul 2021