Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption competition

Thank you Sylvie for choosing my caption, I didn�t expect that! It was a great picture. Here is your new one. Let�s have your wild, wonderful, witty entries please! I have a stash of pictures, but I can´t find the area. Oh dear. Can´t find the original cat picture (sorry Spinney). Let´s see if this one, copied from the internet, will do!

Middlesbrough teacher sets his head on fire - all in name of science -  Teesside Live

4 Aug 2021      

spinney
United Kingdom

�Here�s Felix!� 

4 Aug 2021     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the picture?

Searching on LittleFun - Shining cat turned up a striking picture of a frightened woman holding a knife, hiding behind a pillar from a cat showing his claws.  Is that the right picture?

5 Aug 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh, it�s disappeared! Sorry. I will see what I can do. 

Lynne 

5 Aug 2021     

karagozian
France

Ah ! At last someone who reacts showing me that I haven�t turned blind yet.

5 Aug 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

Hair today, gone tomorrow. 

6 Aug 2021     

Aisha77
Spain

-He has had his hair cut with fire in his belly... sorry, I mean.. on his now-bald head!

6 Aug 2021     

karagozian
France

See how I�m burning, burning, burning, burning just like a fire for you my friend !!!!

6 Aug 2021     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

"Fire is catching!" The modern headdress worn to show one�s revolutionary side in "Katniss of The hunger games" style.

7 Aug 2021     

maryse pey�
France

My flame is international ! Yes, I am FLAMOUS all over the world, particularly where ti is the Olympic time !

7 Aug 2021     

karagozian
France

Oh ! The Olympic flame on Spinney�s head.

7 Aug 2021     

1    2    Next >