Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SAT Preparation Course for Teachers    

SAT Preparation Course for Teachers

gportiglioti
Brazil

SAT Preparation Course for Teachers

Hello, my friends. How are you doing? Lately, I have been witnessing an increasing number of students applying for American universities; as a result, the number of learners looking for SAT preparation courses is also on the rise here in Brazil. However, as the SAT is an American test, I don�t know how it works � I mean, I know the general about it, but still there seems to be something missing when I�m talking with my students about it. I tried looking for SAT prep courses for teachers, but I couldn�t find anything. Do you guys know any courses, online or not, anywhere for SAT teachers? And also, I would like to know if you have the same happening in your country � if there�s an increase in the number of students looking for SAT prep. How do you feel giving this classes? Thank you so much, have a great weekend.

6 Aug 2021      

maryse pey�
France

May this help ? 

8 Aug 2021     

gportiglioti
Brazil

Thank you, Maryse!!

11 Aug 2021