Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > literactive problem    

literactive problem

class centre
Belarus

literactive problem

Hello, dear teachers!
There�s a wonderful old cite called Literactive.com. I have been using it for ages. And now it shows me ERROR 50 and I can�t open it. What can I do to get to it? Are there new versions of it for a more modern computer? If anybody knows, please give me a hand
Thanks

12 Sep 2021      

mfraczek
France

Hello,
It works on my computer (I�m using Chrome).
Try this link:
 http://literactive.com/Home/index.asp
I hope it helps.
Murielle 

12 Sep 2021     

ronit85
Israel

It seems that many good sites are not relevant anymore because Adobe Flash Player doesn�t work anymore!
I have tried to find a solution to overcome this problem, but to this moment without any success.
Maybe any of you have one
All the best,
Ronit 

12 Sep 2021     

class centre
Belarus

Thank you, friends, for your answers. But the site still doesn�t work. If anybody knows of something similar in the internet, please, let me know...
Thanks a lot

14 Sep 2021     

niksailor
Russian Federation

Hi,

the site does work, just try opening one in another browser, for example Microsoft Edge. I�ve just opened the site using this browser.
Hope this helps.
Nikita 

14 Sep 2021     

class centre
Belarus

Thanks, Nikita, but something is wrong again. I downloaded that browser but what is opened is ������.what can i do about that please, write me to my p.m.

18 Sep 2021