Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for European partners    

Looking for European partners

persie
Turkey

Looking for European partners

Hi! I�m an English teacher from Istanbul,Turkey.I work in a secondary school and my students are 11-13 years old. We have a lot of times done projects like sending letters and preparing culture box in cooperation with students from different European countries. It was really amazing for my students and me to make new friends and learn about different cultures. But this year, in the light of all the experience we got, we want to do an e-twinning project. We don�t have a ready project, but we are ready to work collaborately to prepare a common project. It may be about any subject, English, maths, science, history, social studies etc. If you are interested and like this idea, we can discuss on the details. Waiting for your messages. Best regards Murat

25 Sep 2021      

YYeu
France

Hi Murat, I am an English teacher from France in a vocational school specialized in adminstrations, business, electricity, maintenance, catering etc... and in charge this year of a european section in administration. I�ve just come through your message by chance and I am really interested in exchanging experiences and why not a e-twinning project. If you are still lookibng a partnership, don�t hesitate to write me at [email protected] I will be glad to hear news from you and work with you. Best regards, Mrs YANG

26 Sep 2021     

persie
Turkey

Hi Mrs Yang. I sent a private message to your account on eslprintables.com and also an e-mail to [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Murat

2 Oct 2021