Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals    

penpals

anniar83
Poland

penpals

Hi, I am an English teacher form Poland and I would like to find a small group of penfriends for my 6 students aged 13 . (5 girls and a boy) they want to make friends and I want them to practise English. They are very excited and very happy to get to know new friends. We are open to your ideas and projects as well.   If you are interesnted and have a group as small as mine please let me know : [email protected]

29 Sep 2021      

csbono
Canada

Check out these resources for when you do find a Penpal (FREE)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pen-Pals-Teacher-Documentation-and-Class-Handouts-French-and-English-4334256 

29 Sep 2021     

modelena
Italy

Hi, I am writing from Italy. I have just one thirteen-year-old student who would like to exchange letters with a foreign boy the same age. He is very sporty and friendly and likes English very much. Would it be possible to have him write to one of your students? Please let me know If you are interested. Thank you Hope to hear from you. Elena

27 Nov 2021