Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am confused    

I am confused

hamzamine
Tunisia

I am confused

I cannot download my own worksheets. Please help me

19 Oct 2021      

kwsp
United States

Hi! Check out this previous post for help:

19 Oct 2021     

annarez
Israel

I haven�t been able to download although I contributed a worksheet, I�d love your help about this. thanks

19 Oct 2021     

choco5670
Belgium

Hi, you can only download when someone else downloads one of your contributions, you get points for each time they are downloaded, then you can download other peoples work. 
Hope this helps

20 Oct 2021     

kwsp
United States

When you go to the page displaying your own worksheet that you want to download, it should say (this is your own worksheet, so you can download it free of charge). I checked out my own account and couldn�t download one of my worksheets with Google Chrome, but I could with Microsoft Edge. If neither of these options work for you, Kohai has previously recommended to  right-click on "Download this worksheet", then "Open link in incognito window".  I hope one of these solutions help.

20 Oct 2021