Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION COMPETITION ! 01/11/21 - 07/11/21    

CAPTION COMPETITION ! 01/11/21 - 07/11/21

sazamama
France

CAPTION COMPETITION ! 01/11/21 - 07/11/21

Big thanks to Travelling High and Low for choosing my caption for the cute panda photo.

With Halloween over, the Brits are looking to their annual Guy Fawkes/ Bonfire Night celebration, so it only seems appropriate to give you a photo based on this theme.

Have fun and I look forward to selecting your caption by 8th November.

1 Nov 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

We just need Wanda the Witch to wave her wand and bring him back. Wishing him better luck next time.
(Sorry!)  

1 Nov 2021     

maryse pey�
France

The puppet :

I failed once
I failed twice
I failed thrice
Will I fail eating rice ? 

2 Nov 2021     

douglas
United States

"Yep, that�s right! I am collecting money to finance a new attempt at destroying parliament -- Guy Fawkes was caught, but our generation is smarter, and we really need to get rid of those old fossils destroying our country."

2 Nov 2021     

Jayho
Australia

Hey kids, when I said I needed a new man in my life, I didn�t mean a guy like this

2 Nov 2021     

viccxx
Greece

Yes, It�s Guy, not gay. And yes, it�s Fawkes, not...Trust me I�ve done this before, okay?

2 Nov 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

That fellow Guy Fawkes, way too big for his boots. 

Too big for one�s boots: arrogant, over-confident, conceited.  

3 Nov 2021     

sazamama
France

It is Guy Fawkes day today ! Time to get those creative juices flowing 😉 what about his poor missing feet? Only a couple more days to get your captions in before� judgement !

5 Nov 2021     

wyattenette
France

Re-member, re-member..., well easier said than done! Where the hell are we gonna find a size 12+ pair of feet?

5 Nov 2021     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

WHAT�S GUY�S PROBLEM WITH HIS FEET, GUYS? FIRST HE STUMBLES ON HIS SIZE X FEET TO LITERALLY BREAK HIS NECK, AND NOW THAT HE TRIED APPARATING INTO OUR WORLD HE�S GONE AND SPLINCHED HIMSELF LEAVING HIS BIG FLOATING SOMEWHERE IN THE MAGICAL WORLD! 

6 Nov 2021