Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals from English speaking countries    

Penpals from English speaking countries

Teejaysworksheets
Sweden

Penpals from English speaking countries

Hi everyone!

I am an English "mother tongue" teacher here in Sweden (anyone in Sweden with a different language at home is entitled to lessons in the language), and think it would be awesome if I could get together with another teacher and arrange penpals or even a "day in the life" kind of project. I have planned pretty much all of this school year, so perhaps we could think of doing something for the next school year (after summer 2022). I am excited to hear any suggestions!

3 Nov 2021      

csbono
Canada

Hello Teejay,

Feel free to check out these penpal resources and reach out if you are interested in setting up penpals between our classes, my students are second language English speakers ranging between grades 10-12.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pen-Pals-Teacher-Documentation-and-Class-Handouts-French-and-English-4334256 

This is a FREE resource on teachers to pay teachers that I created to help teachers organize penpals between classes. Very clean and applicable outline for administration/parents to observe the proposal of the project.

Please provide review and rating to help me promote/improve the quality of my designed products!  

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers! 

4 Nov 2021