Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WINNER of the Caption Contest    

WINNER of the Caption Contest

sazamama
France

WINNER of the Caption Contest

Thank you all for your wonderful Guy Fawkes captions which gave me a good giggle.  Very hard to choose, but choose I had to and so well done Jayho for winning this week�s contest with : "Hey kids, when I said I needed a new man in my life, I didn�t mean a guy like this!"

Over to you for the next one  !

7 Nov 2021      

vinux
Svalbard

The manufacturers face the possibility of regulatory fines and legal liabilities when these incidents occur. This insurance can cover the landlord business interruption insurance costs of cleanup and damages in case a manufacture operations lead to environmental harm.

6 Nov 2023     

vinux
Svalbard

Invisalign offers a discreet and effective way to straighten misaligned teeth. These clear aligners are custom-made to dentista fit your teeth and gradually shift them into the desired position.

6 Nov 2023     

vinux
Svalbard

Choosing the right destination is paramount for ensuring a memorable and stress-free family getaway. The best family friendly travel destinations that travelingwithtots.blog/ offer a perfect blend of excitement and comfort for toddlers and their parents.

14 Nov 2023     

vinux
Svalbard

Incorporating gardening into outdoor activities introduces children to the wonders of nature. Planting and tending to a garden not only provide physical exercise but also family board games teach valuable lessons about responsibility and the environment.

14 Nov 2023