Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pictures with background pattern    

Pictures with background pattern

kohai
Latvia

To return to the original question: The background of your image is not a watermark. The image with such a background may be copyrighted and may not. (You have to check the licence it goes under.) That kind of background is common for png images. Usually, it shows that the background of a pic is transparent and you can place it on another picture, like in my example (pic.1 is a screenshot from the Internet page, pic.2 - the png frame after downloading and then uploading to my Word doc, pic.3 - the png combined with an ordinary photo):

I hope I made it clear that you can put any picture as a background if you use a png image:

I am happy that the original author of the question has found the remove.bg tip useful.:)

12 Nov 2021     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Great tip, Ruta!

12 Nov 2021     

eajaz
India

Thank you ! That is great. great please read : https://theguestarticle.com/

13 Nov 2021     

kohai
Latvia

Hi, eajaz! The link you have provided leads to a fully empty website. The only section which, I suppose, is working is "Contact Us". It seems to be a trick to get more clicks for your website, so this is just a warning for other ESLP members not to waste their time by visiting it.

13 Nov 2021     

kohai
Latvia

I am taking a digital skills course at the moment. Our lecturer advised us to use flippity.net for making our lessons more engaging. While exploring Flippity Timeline tool, I came across this 2 min video - Mr Rogers Emmy Speech, I had not seen before... It touched me to tears...

I hope that you and all your beloved ones are safe and sound. 

13 Nov 2021     

spied-d-aignel
France

Many thanks for sharing all this information dear Ruta

14 Nov 2021     

< Previous   1    2