Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Programs (apps) to shuffle sets of images without images quality loss...    

Programs (apps) to shuffle sets of images without images quality loss...

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Programs (apps) to shuffle sets of images without images quality loss...

Hello, all.

I have searched the site and the only results are from 2012 and 2016, and neither gives info I can use.

I am looking for software or a website, free or to buy, which will shuffle images for me.

Needs...

Able to shuffle as many as 25 images in a 5x5 bingo-style grid, but it need not make "bingo" cards ( I can screen-shot the grid and paste into Word etc.)

I must be able to select images from my computer and not merely an online collection.
Must not reduce image quality significantly (especially if I have to pay for it).
Must be automated (I currently do this job manually in Word, spending many, many hours of my time unpaid).

Must work on Windows 7 and later or GNU Linux Mint 20.

Please do not suggest "The Bingo Maker", a popular choice but no good for the above.

Thank you very much.
If I have missed something, please tell me.

25 Jan 2022      

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

And it must not add watermarks, even if it is free.

25 Jan 2022     

LenkaW
Czech Republic

How about WORDWALL - open a box - you can upload your pictures, if you open all the boxes, they stay open. 

25 Jan 2022     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Thank you, LenkaW, but there is no feature on the site to do what I wrote about above.

5 Feb 2022     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

I have found a tool now.
https://www.eslactivities.com/

5 Feb 2022     

Donny2515
United States

Hello friends! Thank you for sharing such wonderful programs that will be very useful for any designer. But in such important matters, I used to order pitch deck help from professional designers from SlidePeak, who provide a full range of services related to the preparation of design and content for my presentation. Every little thing described in the terms of reference is taken into account and the support service is always in touch. The result is a quality result.

28 Oct 2022