Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Methods and book for kindergarten students    

Methods and book for kindergarten students

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Methods and book for kindergarten students

Hi everybody! I would like to know what English teaching method and also what book do you recommend me to use with students from 4 to 8 years old. (and maybe up to 10 years old) It will be better if you have had the opportunity to use it with your own students, so you can talk to me about your experience. I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. Greetings from Costa Rica. 🇨🇷🇨🇷🇨🇷

18 Feb 2022      

FrauSue
France

I like The English Ladder, published by Cambridge.

20 Feb 2022     

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Thanks a lot for your answer, I´ve been waiting for recommendations but I haven´t  got any... Only yours, which is awesome. Thanks a million.

21 Feb 2022     

EmilyBrown
United Kingdom

You have done best job and sharing here methods and book for kindergarten students. I would like to tell about it with my team of dissertation editor whom I am serving masters dissertation services in economics at Dissertation Help in UK. Thanks.

22 Feb 2022