Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > IELTS Speaking & Listening     

IELTS Speaking & Listening

medderraz
Morocco

IELTS Speaking & Listening

Hello Dear ESLprintablesers !
    I hope All is well with you & You�re having a nice time as well as plenty of new , innovative & funny teaching ideas ! I was asked by a friend to work one to one with a student preparing for the IELTS tests ; especially in Listening & Speaking , So I wonder if any one of you , dear friends & colleagues has some suggestions, ideas or files / lessons on the aforementioned topic .. I�ve got some lessons & activities on my computer on Preparing for the IELTS , but I need a considerable time to search for & find them - Still I�m going to do so - .. Any Suggestions / ideas are welcome & very appreciated .. Thank you in advance & God Bless you ..

Kindly Yours, 
   Mohamed. 

19 Feb 2022      

FrauSue
France

The best website by far for IELTS prep is, in my opinion, ieltsliz. You should find everything you need there.

20 Feb 2022     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

I agree that ieltsliz is great, but I prefer IELTS Advantage

22 Feb 2022