Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Wanted: elementary ESL classes for E-Mail contact    

Wanted: elementary ESL classes for E-Mail contact

Sabine
Germany

Wanted: elementary ESL classes for E-Mail contact

Dear teachers, 

My studentes are 11-12 years old and they speak and write English still on a very elementary level.

I would like them to get an idea why it is important to study English. Communicating with students from abroad would be a great opportunity to improve their motivation.

I am looking for ESL classes that are interested in exchanging mails (on a group base) about general topics such as school, free time, food etc. 

I am happy about every contact!

Sabine

15 Mar 2022      

claudia213
Peru

this is an amazing idea!!! :O 3

16 Mar 2022     

fischerschillerschule
Germany

HI, 

you should try www.etwinning.net

It is fantastic for this kind of thing.

17 Mar 2022     

Halyna27
Ukraine

Hi! It`s really intresting idea. If you want we can try to have meeting. Please write me My email [email protected]

18 Mar 2022     

RoseDibdin
Albania

Hey ESL colleagues, I hope this finds you well! I�ve come across a fantastic resource that has greatly enriched my teaching materials. If you�re looking for vibrant and engaging images to spice up your lessons, check out yes no images. I noticed some discussions about the importance of visuals in teaching on this thread, and I believe Depositphotos could be a game-changer for your ESL materials. The images are not only top-notch in quality but also cover a variety of themes. Feel free to explore the link, and let me know what you think! 

15 Dec 2023     

RoseDibdin
Albania

I�m also interested in your proposal

15 Dec 2023