Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Film link     

Film link

hidyhidy
Tunisia

Film link

Hi English community. I am in urgent need for help if you please. I remember watching a film about sexism in the workplace in the US of the 60s or maybe 50s, I am not sure. It showcases the situation of a hard working lady who is being denied her rights simply because of her gender, especially that is the only highly positioned and qualified woman. if you happen to know the title or if you have any other suggestions they will be highly valued. I appreciate your help in advance. 

22 Mar 2022      

FrauSue
France

I don�t think I know the film you are talking about, but "Made in Dagenham" is a film about sexism in the workplace which you may find fits your theme.

"Hidden Figures" may also be useful to discuss sexism and racism in the workplace. 

22 Mar 2022     

mimib21
Madagascar

I don�t know about the film you are looking for. But I suggest you "The Suffragette". The film is about women�s fights for the right to vote. They were rebels and rioted...

23 Mar 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

There is also Working Girl from 1988
And, even better, 9 to 5 from 1980
They are not documentaries, though.  

23 Mar 2022