Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need your help!    

Need your help!

myemma
Ukraine

Need your help!

My dear friends! I am from Ukraine, you know that in my country Terrible war is now! I am a teacher, who likes my job , but I have lost my work. All that I want is to find the work in internet , maybe I can cooperate with you and create worksheets for you and my little work will be paid by you. I do not ask for money as a help, I want to earn .In my region the air raid sirens all the time , and it is problematicaly to teach online , plus many children left my town. Thats why I will be able to help you at any work connected with creation of worksheets, ppt, or printables. You will help me , You will help Ukraine !!! I will be so grateful for even little help.

28 Mar 2022      

Sonn
Russian Federation

You can try this Ukrainian site https://freelancehunt.com/. There are some translation tasks. Sometimes it is possible to find tasks where people ask to create chapters for language textbooks. It is also possible to create clipart. It is better to write everything you can do in your portfolio and I am sure you will find a freelance job. There are a lot of similar sites on the Internet. 

Here teachers sell their own worksheets, ppts, clipart, audio, video, textbooks etc.  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Copyright rules are strict (American site).

Here people are asking for English-Ukrainian worksheets. Maybe, you can contact the teachers. Or just create such wss and sell them.

28 Mar 2022