Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Ads popping up...    

Ads popping up...

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Maybe I don�t get the ads because I am special.  Or maybe nobody wants to sell me anything.  It�s not fair. I want the ads. 

9 Apr 2022     

valodra
France

OK , Special One ....
I am sending you the ton of rubbish we get :-D
Happy Easter - Ha! Ha !
Hugs 

9 Apr 2022     

mfraczek
France

Lynne, we all know you are really ��special��, but I� m not sure you would like to see all those ads popping up like champagne corks (I would very much to share a bottle with you though). Cheers.

9 Apr 2022     

mfraczek
France

And with Ruta .

9 Apr 2022     

kohai
Latvia

LOL Thank you, Murielle. I agree Lynne is special but no way I am, so where are my ads? Not fair someone gets tons and doesn�t share!

9 Apr 2022     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It�s all very strange. Maybe it�s to do with countries, rather than internet server? 

9 Apr 2022     

karagozian
France

Well, well. I think I am very special as well. No ads. No nothing. A big hug to my friends.

10 Apr 2022     

babystudent
Germany

Today was the first day I also got ads and I think it�s rather annoying; but I�ll try some of the tips mentioned above.

10 Apr 2022     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I followed Kohai�s suggestion and installed ad blocker. Fantastic, no more ads now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Apr 2022     

karagozian
France

Kohai is the queen of this site.

11 Apr 2022     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >