Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I lost my account    

I lost my account

mabdel2
Morocco

I lost my account

Hello dearest ones, Hope you�re doing well! So long, no hear. Sorry for being away for a couple of months due to family matters. As many of my colleagues here know that I have been member of this site for many years but out of suddent I tried to log in some days ago but my account suddenly dissapeared and I no longer have access to the email with which I created the lost account. so I had to register again with this new account but unfortunately, I lost all my contributions and points. I sent a message to sir Victor but I got no answer till now. but I am quite sure that it will be fixed after this post. Sending you all tons of love and warm greetings Warm hugs from sunny Agadir
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchauthors.asp?username=mabdel&country=Any&B2=Search

11 Apr 2022      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

mabdel!  Hello and a very warm welcome back! I hope your original account will be restored asap! 

Lynne  

12 Apr 2022     

stefemma
France

Hi Mabdel!
Glad to see you back as well.  I hope this misfortune will soon be a thing of the past and your account will be restored.

13 Apr 2022