Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students    

looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students

T.Abdellah
Morocco

looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students

Connect two classes from two different backgrounds
Hello!
I am looking for a teacher who teachers either youth or children and willing to have a zoom meeting or on any other platform
the idea is to connect our classes and provide our students with a chance to speak English for real purpose
we can prepare together for the session and we can decide about which topic
if you are interested, you can reach our to me through my gmail :  [email protected] or via my whatsapp phone number  +212639349547

Thank you in advance 

11 May 2022      

WilliamGriffith
United Arab Emirates

Well to understand the educational updates for the students would be wise. There are the students who really looking for an education for them. I admire your wise recommendation on https://www.businessfirstonline.co.uk/advice/5-tips-for-choosing-a-professional-cv-writing-service/ for the teachers that would work for everyone.

17 May 2022     

vinux
Svalbard

Training drills hone response capabilities. Simulated scenarios prepare personnel for fastguardservice.com real-world emergencies. Practice cultivates proficiency and teamwork. Preparedness through training saves lives.

27 Mar 2024     

vinux
Svalbard

The transmission of traditional craftsmanship requires dedication and commitment from both artisans and communities. Apprenticeships provide thobes invaluable hands-on experience and mentorship, ensuring the continuity of traditional skills.

3 Apr 2024