Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > My summer holiday. My summer vacation.    

My summer holiday. My summer vacation.

pupikkk
Ukraine

My summer holiday. My summer vacation.

23 May 2022      

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Thank you! I�ve made a worksheet for it; http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/holidays_and_traditions/vacations/My_summer_holiday_My_summer_v_1032872/

24 May 2022     

Block35
Albania

I had an amazing time at this beach! The water was so clear and blue and the sand was soft and white. I spent hours swimming sunbathing and exploring the area. You can get thesis writing service to spare your time. There were plenty of restaurants and shops nearby so I never had to go far for anything I needed. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely come back.

8 Jul 2022     

Alyce45
Bahrain

Summer vacation is one of the most exciting times of the year. The weather is warm and sunny, and there�s no school to worry about. Parents can relax and enjoy some time away from their kids, or take them on an adventure with friends or family. Try holiday powerpoint templates for free. The only problem with summer vacation is that it can be hard to keep track of everything you need to do throughout the month.

24 Aug 2022