Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About Spammer    

About Spammer

kohai
Latvia

About Spammer

Hello friends,
I am writing just to inform you that I have dropped a message to Victor about the problem on the Forum. He has not replied yet but I am sure he will take an action as soon as he is able to. 

Best,
kohai 

26 May 2022      

EstherLee76
Peru

THANK YOU!

26 May 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks, Ruta!
This spammer chappie has been a bit naughty, this week, it has to be said. It seems almost malicious. What can he or she hope to gain?

28 May 2022     

kohai
Latvia

Hello Esther! Hello Dale!
Victor hasn�t reacted to my letter yet. It is unusual. I just hope he is fine. There are problems on liveworksheets as well. I read somewhere that we have to wait till May 31. 
The good thing is that there are only 7 spammer�s posts left, others have already been voted away. Maybe we can get rid of them on our own?
Thank you all for not being indifferent.

@Dale I had forgotten that someone might still remember my name.

Best,
Ruta, a.k.a., kohai 

29 May 2022     

Godo
Spain

The most severe problems in liveworksheets have been solved, but there are still some things that do not work well, especially a misalignment of the boxes that affects more noticeably to worksheets that are several pages long, as it increases with each new page. And Kohai, you are right, I haven�t got a reply from Víctor as I usually do. I hope he�s not ill, I�m assuming he�s just too busy and has delegated technical jobs on other people who are not as diligent as he is.

2 Jun 2022     

kohai
Latvia

Well said, Godo! Actually, knowing you as an expert on liveworksheets, I�m happy to see you on the Forum here. Your advice and thoughts are always useful and to the point. Thank you.

3 Jun 2022