Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

esimba
France

Looking for penpals

Hi,
I am looking for penpals, aged 15-16 for a short exchange in English (introducing yourself, hobbies, school presentation, ...).
If we are several from different countries to organize this letters exchange, we could send 2 or 3 letters to each different country taking part in the project, so that the students would receive letters from different schools and countries.
Get in touch if you are interested!
Joanna

27 Jun 2022      

psrates
Japan

Hi, I would be interested.  I teach at a junior college in Japan.  My students are 18 or 19 years old.  Feel free to send me a message by email if you would like.
My email address is;

Thanks,

Patrick

1 Jul 2022     

Valiant
Netherlands

Hi,

I�m also interested. I teach at a vocational school in the Netherlands. Students are 16 to about 19 years old. 
Right now I�m trying to find ways to make English class a little more true to life and this seems like one really nice way.

Bye,

Valiant 

7 Jul 2022     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

I�m also interested. We start school in September. And that would be really interesting for my students. Keep in touch.

19 Jul 2022     

Abdelhalim22
Morocco

I am interested. I teach 9th graders in Morocco. They are 14/ 15 years old. This year, we exchanged letters with 2 schools from Finland, a school from Pakistan and a school from Ukraine, but the projet with Ukraine stopped after the war. Regards. Abdelhalim

19 Jul 2022